Robotic Cancer surgery
da Vinci® Core WHY ROBOTICS?
Magnified 3D HD Vision
Value that Robotics brings!
– Vision… Precision… Control
What it means to the patients?
– Preservation… Speedy Recovery… Less Pain
What it means to the Surgeon?
– Clinical excellence… Better ergonomics
da Vinci Hysterectomy offers the following potential benefits compared with traditional laparoscopic surgery:
• Comparable or fewer complications
• Comparable or fewer blood transfusions
• Comparable or shorter length of stay
• Comparable operative time
• Comparable or lower conversion rates
• Reduced estimated blood loss
Evidence for robotic surgery
- Short term recovery , post operative pain and functional outcome better than open surgery.
Robotic surgery even in its current avatar is no doubt an advance over anything previous to it! hoping that the new normal also gets many innovations and improvements to this wonderful surgical instrument! just a short video of a lung surgery for a solitary pulmonary metastasis using the da Vinci Xi robotic system! #roboticlunglobectomy