- Anil Cancer Clinic is a chain of Daycare Chemotherapy centres designed to give a personalized care and assistance to Cancer patients and is one of the best cancer clinic in dombivli.
- Anil Cancer Clinic provides Surgical Consultation and Daycare surgical procedures.
- Anil Cancer Clinic at Dombivli is situated in a convenient location, within walking distance of the Dombivli railway station.
- It is a facility with ten beds for small and large infusions and the capacity to administer up to twenty-five chemotherapies per day under the capable leadership of Dr. Anil Heroor and Guidance of Senior Oncologist Dr Tejinder Singh.
- It has dedicated chemotherapy nursing personnel and an effective mechanism for handling treatment-induced emergencies.
- It is a comprehensive cancer treatment facility for medical interventions in cancer care due to its in-house pathology and pharmacy.
Our Doctors At Anil Cancer Clinic
Dr. Anil Heroor
Cancer Surgeon and Robotic Surgery Specialist
MBBS MS (TMH) FIAGES
Dr. Tejinder Singh
Consultant Medical Oncologist & Hemato Oncologist
MD(Med.) DM (Med.Onco)
Dr. Kiran Tamkhane
Consultant, Medical Oncologist DNB (int.Medicine), DrNB (Medical Oncology) MNAMS
Gynaecological cancer is one of the most frightening malignancies worldwide.
Breast Cancer is a disease that can cause great sorrow.
Lung Cancer is one of the most dreadful Cancers which prevail across the world.
Oral Cancer is one of the most dreadful Cancers which prevail across the world.
One of the most frightening cancers worldwide is stomach cancer.
Chemotherapy is a medical treatment that is mainly used to treat cancer, while it can also be used to treat other illnesses like autoimmune diseases
Immunotherapy is a medicinal intervention that targets cancer by stimulating the immune system
Lymphapress is a medical device used for lymphatic drainage therapy, which improves lymphatic circulation and treats conditions such as lymphedema and swelling.
Palliative care is a specialised form of supportive care that seeks to improve the quality of life for cancer patients.
Home care for cancer patients is an individualised and compassionate way to support persons who are battling cancer in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes.
Genetic counselling is a specialised and essential part of oncology care that assesses a patient’s genetic predisposition to cancer and provides them with information, emotional support, and guidance to make informed healthcare decisions.
A medical test known as a bone marrow evaluation is given to cancer patients in order to analyze the bone marrow, which is the soft tissue found inside the bones, for any indications of malignancy.
A Cancer Day Care Centre is a specialised facility within a hospital that offers comprehensive ambulatory care and support to cancer patients.
Our in-house pathology services guarantee prompt and accurate diagnoses for cancer patients, thereby expediting their treatment and enhancing overall care outcomes
Our in-house pharmacy for cancer patients streamlines medication access, ensuring timely and expedient delivery of life-sustaining treatments, thereby facilitating their road to recovery.